Sunday, September 20, 2009

Most Recent Etsy Purchase: Concord Soap


My most recent purchase was from etsy shop ConcordSoap, I love handmade soap and was excited to give this shop a try. I was tweeting one day, and Concord soap was tweeting too, and a great sale, so I figured this was a great time to give a try to this shop which had already been in my favorites.

I chose 2 bars of soap, Apple Jack and Warm Vanilla Sugar, two of my all time favorite scents and I especially love it when I find in a cold process variety. I also got a tub of natural lip balm, because lets face it I go through a lot a lip balm, sadly because they seem to disappear. I have a rotating stock of lip balms coming in and out of my life depending on where I tuck them, and find them again.

The package arrived very quickly and was fun to open. I don't need a lot of bells and whistles, like many I just like what I ordered as soon as possible. My package was safe and sound and so fun to go through, each bar of soap wrapped nicely in tissue then again in its tulle bag, I knew this as it is shown in the listing. This is the first time I got soaps wrapped in this way and it was quite impressive packaging and would perfect if you were buying handmade soap for a gift.


I also got a tub of natural lip balm, this is one of the best lip balms I have ever gotten on etsy. It is firm, yet rich and creamy going on the lips, it has a natural refreshing scent, and is perfect for daily wear, or throughout the day wear.

In my package was a sample of soap leaves, they are silk leaves dipped in soap they are so cute and would be a perfect addition to a guest bath or gift basket.

ConcordSoap is a shop totally worth checking out if you love cold process soaps, be sure to check out the soaps and all the other goodies available.


3 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

Pretty packaging!

I am always concerned when buying soap I can't sniff first! LOL


Thanks for posting on my Blog Blast thread.
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

I am following you :-)

Midnight Creations said...

Yes, wouldn't be great if computers had a scratch and sniff button?

Soapies Supplies said...

Scatch and Sniff would be FABULOUS!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails