Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Mailing List

I have been asked many times in my 2.5 years on etsy if I had a mailing list, the answer was always "no" until now. I have decided to give this a try thanks to the many suggestions from etsians.

I am developing a plan for my first list and hope to do mailings every 4-8 weeks. In the mailings I will discuss new fabrics and products, and new offerings in my shop, upcoming sales and promotions. I will probably share a few crafting ideas and recipes, since I like and do many things besides sew.

You can sign up right here on my blog, just look to the left in the green box, this is a two step sign up, you will be sent an email to confirm your sign up. I will not use or share your info with anyone and you can unsubscribe anytime. At present I am planning mailings no more then once a month as I need to busy sewing.

If you have any ideas or comments I am open to any and all as I work to add this element to compliment MidnightCreations on Etsy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails