Monday, September 14, 2009

Shop Feature: SoStinkingSweet


It is not hard to understand why so many love handmade soaps, better for your skin, variety, support small business. I have been using handmade soap for probably over 15 years, I often joke that I don't even know where the soap aisle is in the grocery store.

I happened on to this newer soap shop and instantly added it to my faves, SoStinkingSweet, is just so stinking cute. From bright colored soaps and fun shapes and lots of scents you can be sure this is on my list to try. I especially love the soaps that have inserts in them like flowers and this shop has some cuties, I find I give these as gifts and usually find the recipients saying "it is too cute to use", I say why there are always more to try.


This shop uses all natural ingredients and has many vegan products to try as well. Among the colorful shop you will also find solid lotion bars (I need to try these), lip balms, shaving soaps, cupcakes, party packs and sugar scrub soaps.



SoStinkinSweet also has a 5.00 shipping rate so you can stock up on a few treats, I always try to fill the flat rate envelop to get more for your shipping dollar. A fun collection of soaps and bath and beauty products, a favorite shop of mine that will be so sweet to try.

2 comments:

Alex Levine said...

those cupcakdes look good enough to eat!

Dee said...

Wow! Thank you so much for featuring my store and all the kind words on my shop! Lovely blog! I'm a follower!

Related Posts with Thumbnails