Saturday, January 16, 2010

The New Snow-Woman in Town

I am going to guess it has been well over 20 years since I built a snowman, well there may have been a night in college, but I can't say I really remember that. Anyway it was nearly 40 degrees today and the perfect time to build a snowman with our 4 year old.

Well she sort of helped as she chanted I am building a snowman as my husband and I rolled balls around the backyard. The snow was not super packing but we knew any size snowman would do. I also had tucked away a snowman face kit that I bought when my daughter was just a baby, knowing it would see snow someday.

When we opened the snowman in a box we were happy to see it was a snow woman, complete with tiara, flower accent and a big red necklace.


And to complete our fun in the snow we all had a cup of hot chocolate and had a toast to our new friend in the backyard.

3 comments:

Mami Made It said...

Your snowwoman is beautiful! Well done! I love building snowman. We always have some of them in the garden!

Kerry_Kid Giddy said...

That's so cute!!! My girls and I have the standard Snowman set and a Kitty Cat set - but I have not seen this girly snow woman! kerry

Piggy said...

Wow.. the snowwoman is gorgeous! I love the stunning red necklace. I miss the cold and drinking hot cocoa.. :(

Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier.

God Bless
Alice
http://piggylittleshop.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/piggylittleshop
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Piggy

Related Posts with Thumbnails