Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Carabiner Happy Day


Silly when supplies make you giddy, but you know how it is acquiring anything to create. I had introduced carabiner coin purses last fall just on a whim when I found some carabiners in a back to school section at the corner drug store. Little did I know I would become obsessed with tracking these little gems down and I would have a good selling accessory to add to my etsy shop.

Then I found them attached to little calendars at Michaels, I found myself driving around to various locations gobbling these up in various colors. What I loved best about these ones they had great colors for my fabric collection. I sort of lost count but had purchased over 150 of these and recently have been very selective in using them for my creations. This also meant the hunt was on again.

I found a few supplies online and got a fresh new batch to help me create and restock my carabiner section in my shop.

Mini Carabiner Coin purses 4.75 x 3.5 inches


Larger Carabiner Coin Purses 6 x 4.5 inches

With my new batch a new size as well, this size is about an inch wider and taller then my minis and will hold the i-pod. I also hope to get more boy inspired prints to add as well because we all know they sort of get left out of purses and totes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails