Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Etsy Shop FAQ: Is this item made?


There are lots of listings in my etsy shop Midnight Creations, I try to keep above 125 items listed at all times and sometimes as many as 200 listed items.

With this many I am often asked how long it will take to make and ship. My answer is simple, all items are made and ship within 48 hours, most times same day or next. I am able to ship pretty much everyday so you can have your goodies faster.

Since creating my items is my full time job I am able to keep my shop freshly stocked with new items every week. Come see, there is usually something new!

Where do I store all these creations? I am lucky to have a large "guest" room, or should I say closet, with its on walk in closet. The closet is pretty much entirely my purses, they are hung on hangers as shown above.

Lots and lots of coin purses

Wristlets

and...accessories

and more...accessories
Smaller items are stored in baskets, or drawers, right now you can see they are in baskets as they are being staged and prepped for fall shows.

When orders are placed I simply pull them and send them on their way!

1 comment:

Lisa Davis said...

That is an impressive amount of inventory! Thanks for sharing. I always look forward to what you are posting about your business adventures.
Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails