Wednesday, November 24, 2010

One Down Two to Go

Wristlet wall fully stocked, I have taken 17 new wrislets in this week

I have a busy handmade weekend ahead. I have one of my three tasks completed, I stocked my Yellow Door Store this afternoon, tidied up, rearranged and got it ready to go for Friday morning.

A little rearranging and switching up baskets, including newly added hair accessories

I took with me 12 wristlets all with little dash of bling, beaded zipper pulls. I restocked the jumbo paper clip bookmarks - Yay! I also added a brand new item, sets of fabric covered button pony taill holders.

Fabric covered Buttons in these Jumbo Paper Clip Bookmarks and Pony Tail Holders...They make great stocking stuffers

It was great fun at Yellow Door, several artists were busy getting their space ready as well, should be a great weekend for all.

I also have Troy Elf Shelf and Leon and Lulu this weekend, you can find links and info to the left under my Local Events section.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails