Monday, January 24, 2011

Moxie Fab Jewel Challenge

My second time participating in the Moxie Fab World challenge and of course it is times two. This color combo inpsiration comes from Jewel Tones Color Challenge for Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week in the Moxie Fab World in Bazzill colors Sugar Cookie, Sunshine, Pansy and Blue Clypso, I had to improvise the colors as I only find Bazzill Pansy.


I have created a card with cardstock, rubber stamps and mini frame brads.

Hello
Since I am always on the lookout to use up scraps, I dove in and created a pieced zip pouch. The purple, teal and yellow was so deep that putting the "sugar cookie" was difficult to add to the outside. So, I put it inside for the lining.

Pieced zip pouch, lined with sugar cookie inside

I had a great time with this challenge, you can see my previous post to this challenge here. If you are inspired to join in the fun there is still one week and several color challenges to try.

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sandy! Thanks for entering the Jewel Tones Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails