Friday, September 16, 2011

Bounce Dryer Bar

Yes, another "dumb blog post" but I thought I would share my love of this product. The Bounce dryer bar is a great laundry help. No more remembering to put in the dryer sheet, no more wearing it on your back for part of the morning, and no more throwing endless sheets away. Ok, I actually would use some of these over as a stabilizer for applique, really I don't do all that much applique so it meant a fair number of these were floating around my sewing room.

They retail for about 4-6.00 but if you keep your eyes open, watch for sales and use this with coupons I have gotten them for as low as $1.50 (with a great coupon) anything under $3.00 seems pretty good.

All you do is stick it into your dryer, there is a holder and a cartridge that you just replace when needed, they come in 2 and 3 month usage. I actually installed mine and then set a reminder in my calendar when it was 2 months to judge timing (yes, no life).

I will say they seem to work every bit as well as the sheets with the scent lasting many days after laundry being folded and put away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Bounce Dryer Bar! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails