Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Chalkboard Frame

Most items I make I have memorized, so much so I think I dream about measurements. However working on new items I am challenged to cut correctly and found I need a cheat sheet of sorts.

Using one of my favorite crafting items, chalkboard contact paper I use this as a cheat sheet in the sewing room. I simply covered the glass in an 8" x 10" picture frame and I have a handy writing spot that I can prop up just in front of me for quick reference. I was unable to find this locally, it is readily available on Amazon. Locally if interested, check hardware stores - the small family owned type, or teacher supply stores.

I also use this a lot in the kitchen, if I find a recipe online I can jot onto this and take it to the kitchen.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails