Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Crafters Clearance Show This Weekend

Getting ready for my first show of 2012, remember I was going to be serious and proactive to do more show this year. This first one will be used to be "out with the old" and in with the new. I have spent this week prepping everything for the show including lots of sale creations.

In my "clearance " baskets I will have a mixed lot of my creations. Odds and end items and fabric choices, along with prototypes, single items, and a few items I am discontinuing from my "line".
I also will have two new items, first is my E-reader cover, this is a sleeve that you can slide a reader or tablet into for safe keeping. It has an exterior pocket and button closure, I will have about a dozen on hand and will also be dropping a few off to Yellow Door this week too.

I also have a new style coin purse that I will have with me, simple pieced design that features a small scale print in the middle.

I will also be offering a selection of $10.00 and $12.00 totes and purses, and a few "show specials".
I made up some cute freebies with Valentines chocolate as well. Valentines and St. Patrick inspired tissue cozies and pocket mirrors, free with $25.00 purchase, and a chocolate heart, just for fun!

12th Annual Crafters Clearance
Saturday February 11th
10-4pm
Henry Ford II High School
11911 Clinton River Road
Sterling Heights, MI
Website

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails